Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My first real post.

If you know me you know also am a photographer.

I love doing photography.  Humans, little humans, animals, landscape.  I love it all.

But, you will also find I have a strange sense of humor.  Some days I just gotta be me.

As most people are familiar with the "Elf on the shelf"  I got a little bored moving it night to night.  I decided to let "Elfie" have a little fun.

Well, as I photographer I obliged Elfie and let her have some fun doing some Boudoir type photos.

This is what we got.


_MG_2914 by melszoo
_MG_2914, a photo by melszoo on Flickr.
_MG_2909 by melszoo
_MG_2909, a photo by melszoo on Flickr.
_MG_2872 by melszoo
_MG_2872, a photo by melszoo on Flickr.
_MG_2859 by melszoo
_MG_2859, a photo by melszoo on Flickr.
_MG_2849 by melszoo
_MG_2849, a photo by melszoo on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment